Friday, October 12, 2012

Relevant Links I


Every so often I will post links to interesting websites that I have stumbled across on the internet. I am not endorsing every statement made in these articles. I most likely posted these articles because I found the content interesting, informative, thought provoking, or helpful. Feel free to discuss any of the links and what you think about them in the comments section.

It is good to be a loser
It is true of weight loss plans, and it is true of the Gospel of Jesus.

No More Protestant Majority
But is that really a problem?

Is it ever right to not vote?
What if voting the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil?

Why should you catechize?
Even if you're a Baptist...

Space, the final frontier
SpaceX's Dragon capsule successfully docks with the ISS.

Political Changes at Liberty University
The changing political landscape of my Alma Mater.

No comments:

Post a Comment